Organizing, Beautifying, and Disneyfing Life

Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Top 5 Lip Glosses

We all have our favorite lip glosses for everyday use. I always use a lip gloss to keep my lips nice and smooth, without the sometimes chalky look of lip sticks. My top 5 favorite of all time lip glosses/balms are all cheap, easy to apply, and leave your lips looking better then ever!!! I am going to rank the lip glosses by how much I love it as a product :) Here we go!!!!!!!

Starting on #5 counting down to how much I love this lip gloss as a product.

5) Charlotte Ronson Lip Gloss in SOPHIA. I love this product, but sometimes the coral color can be a little much.  I still love this product as it it so shiny :) Another downside is that the color does not stay for long on your lips, so you have to be constantly reapplying it.
4) Charlotte Ronson Lip Gloss in SAMANTHA. Again, great product. I like this shimmery light pink better than the coral only because it is more practical than the gorgeous coral color. :)
3) The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm. I like this so much because it is so moisturizing and stays on for hours. The downside it that you have to use your finger to get the balm onto our lips, which I always find messy.
2) ELF Lip Gloss in Marc. An almost pink plummy color this gloss is drop dead gorgeous!I absolutely adore this lip gloss. The only reason that it is #2 is that it can be a little dark to wear sometimes :)
1) Maybelline baby lips. This is the peachy color is perfect for everyday use and it goes on so smoothly that it really does feel like you have baby lips!


I highly recommend all of these products to you!!!


XOXO

P.S. I will be posting every 2-3 days now instead of daily :)


No comments:

Post a Comment