Organizing, Beautifying, and Disneyfing Life

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beauty

Good Morning!

I just wanted to apologize if anything that I said in my last post offended you.

Beauty to me is not whether or not you wear a lot of makeup. Yes, I personally do not wear lots of it, but if you do I will not make fun of you or say you are not a beautiful. A person is beautiful no matter what they wear. You hear this so many times, that beauty is on the inside. How many people believe that???

Honestly. A guy is going to like you for your looks at first, but eventually what is inside matters. That is just it. Guys are flawed, just like girls are. If we do not think that we are pretty than what guy is going to think that we are drop dead gorgeous?

EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way. I talked to guys about this. They said that they are more attracted to girls if confident in themselves first.


ANYWAY. I wanted to apologize if anything I said in my last post offended or hurt you, because that is my opinion. My personal opinion on makeup, and you do not have to have that opinion at all.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment