Organizing, Beautifying, and Disneyfing Life

Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Natural

Good Morning!

Every morning when I get up I think about all the girls who go through hours of getting ready and putting makeup on. Those girls hide themselves in makeup and perfumes. No one knows the REAL them. When I wake up I wash my face and do 2 things. The only products that I use on a daily basis are 1) Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion and 2) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder.

I use thee two products because they soften my skin, and because the powder gives anyone more of an air brushed look.

I am not against makeup at all. I love playing around with it and seeing what I can do. I am just against covering a person up with makeup. I  am a firm believer that makeup is an inhancer, not a cover.

That is my message to you. You are beautiful natural. You don't need makeup to cover up your imperfections. Each person and their imperfections are beautiful, even more beautiful than they are when the cover themselves up with makeup.

Please stay natural and beautiful. Do not change yourself for ANYONE. That cute boy will leave you eventually, and there WILL be someone who loves your imperfections. Those will be the things that they love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment